We spent much of our time getting our work done by depending on electrical gadgets rather than doing it manually.
And when we use electricity so much to get a simple job done like drying our hair with a dryer instead of a towel or using the dryer in the dishwasher to dry the dishes that we waste electricity.
To reduce our electric bill and save electricity we need to follow simple dos and don’ts at home to start.If you want to ‘save electricity bills then may check out http://isaveair.com/’(Also known as ’ประหยัดค่าไฟแล้วไปดูที่ http://isaveair.com/’ in the Thai language).
We can reduce our electricity bill consistently by following a few tips: -Place food as close to the edge of the tray rotates its possible speed to cook.
- Buy new equipment that is energy efficient and more efficient than older equipment.
- A front-loading washing machine uses up to 50% less energy and water than a top-loading.
- A clogged filter in the dryer leads to higher energy consumption. So clean it regularly
- Get your home insulated.
- Cool the food before placing it in the refrigerator.
- Placing the interior lights in the oven instead of opening the door to check on the cooked food is a better choice than opening the oven door.
- Switching to CFL bulbs that will reduce the amount of electricity bills.
- Check your house for leaks during heating or cooling.
- Unplug all appliances that are not in use.
- Make an airlock by attaching the front or back door to keep warm or cool air from escaping whenever the door is opened.
- Check your home for all the leaks and seal them with a good adhesive.
By following these simple tips we will be able to reduce the amount of electricity bills and save electricity.